"He is the type of person who comes along only once in a great while. He is a bright and mature individual who has excellent communication skills and takes responsibility very seriously... He has knowledge in a wide range of subjects of information technology", Haibo Wang, PhD, Associate Professor in Decision Sciences, Texas A&M.Type your paragraph here.
"Mr. Mousaid was in one of my Information Systems courses, and his performance in the course was outstanding...He was one of the best students in the class. In spite of his commendable achievements, Mr. Mousaid remains a very humble and affable person", Dr. Sridhar P. Nerur, Associate Professor, Department of Information Systems & Operations Management, University of Texas at Arlington.
"Mr. Mousaid is a very intelligent person with a mature personality. Hassan is highly motivated individual in pursuit of his goals and has an impressive dedication to do a quality work...His scholastic achievement has earned him the distinction of having been selected for membership to Sigma Beta Delta, National Honor Society in Business, Management and Administration", Kamal Fatehi, PhD, the author of International Management: A Cross-Cultural and Functional Perspective, Professor at Kennesaw State University.
"Hassan is always positive, well organized, smart, energetic and he is always willing to help others", Mark Wood, Director of Product Development at S1 Corporation.
"You are a very good speaker: you speak clearly, at an appropriate pace. And your thoughts are well organized. You are particularly good at responding to aggressive questions: you don't get defensive. Great presentation style: you speak to the audience rather than at them; very articulate ", Joanne M. Atlee, Associate Professor, School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo
2014 - Led the architecture of the Philips Response Mobile App using Titanium, Alloy Framework, XMPP, A-GPS Technology, Pega PRPC, Java, etc -- App runs on iOS and Android.
Sr. Enterprise Architect Manager @ Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (2 Years) - Financial/Banking Sector
* Developed and deployed the first Mobile Banking application in Canada (iOS/Android)
* Enterprise Architect of the CIBC Online Banking site, named the "Best Consumer Internet Bank" in Canada and the "Best Online Consumer Credit Site" in North America by Global Finance magazine"
* Manage a group of programmers and designers
Sr. Enterprise Architect Manager @ S1 Enterprise ~ A Software company (8 Years) - Software/Financial/Banking Sector
* Managed a team of developers, QA specialists and Database Administrators
* Led Architect of the S1 Enterprise Platform, the winner of several awards (e.g. Aite Group Award). This is a J2EE platform deployed in WebSphere/AIX/DB2, Weblogic/Solaris/Oracle and Weblogic/Windows/SQLServer platforms
Principal Architect @ Philips 2010 to Present - Healthcare Sector
* Led the creation of several AWS could services within the Philips HealthSuite digital platform (https://www.hsdp.io/) using CloudFoundry, java, spring boot, microservice architecture, serverless architecture, RESTful APIs, Docker, AWS services, API gateway, etc.
* Led the creation of the Philips Big Data Analytics Platform using Hortonworks, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, R tool, Spring MVC, Microservice architecture, Cloud Foundry and AWS.
* Led the creation of the Philips high velocity data store using RIAK KV and a microservice architecture.
* Led the create of the Philips Personal Health cloud services using CloudFoundry, microservice architecture and AWS services.
* Put together the HSDP RESTful API guidelines using FHIR API style
* Led the HSDP Connect program that includes Philips IoT, streaming data store and data integration.
* Led the architecture and deployment of the Rhapsody integration engine within Philips
* Led the architecture of the home monitoring predicative analytics solution
* Worked with Philips research on several initiatives: Consent Management, interoperability using HL7 and FHIR.
* Led the architecture of the Qualcomm – Philips partnership (https://www.qualcomm.com/news/releases/2016/08/31/philips-and-qualcomm-announce-strategic-collaboration-advance-personalized)
Experience in Enterprise Architecture, Software Engineering and Management
Principal Architect @ Philips and an Adjunct Faculty in Computer Science at Wentworth Institute of Technology
* PhD in Computer Science, University of Waterloo
* MS in Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
* MBA and MS, Texas A&M
* BS, CNCD
* Oracle: Oracle Weblogic Server 10g System Administrator Certified Expert, Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional, Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional, Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert, Oracle Database 10g Real Application Clusters Administrator Certified Expert, Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate
* Sun: Sun Certified Java Programmer, Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer, Sun Certified Web Component Developer, Sun Certified System Administrator, Sun Certified Network Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System, Sun Database Application with Java Technology and Jnetdriver, J2EE and Java * IBM: IBM Certified Advanced Database Administrator DB2 for Linux UNIX and Windows, IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
* Microsoft: Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) * Enterprise Architecture Certification: The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Other: SOA Architect, XML Master Professional Database Administrator, PMP
* Mobile Applications: Titanium Appcelerator, Objective C, Android
MY RECENT PUBLICATIONS/PAPERS